The Stresshacker’s 12 Tips For Staying Well
- DRINK LOTS OF WARM DRINKS. E.G.s honey, lemon, ginger, cordials, tea, or coffee, in particular two dessert spoons of apple cider vinegar with honey in a big cup of hot water drink as it cools.
- GARGLE You can use apple cider vinegar or an antiseptic mouthwash even diluted lemon juice in warm water.
- NETI If you are familiar with the practice use neti daily or if you feel nasally congested. DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SHOWN HOW!
- DAILY MOTIVATION. Listen to something EVERY DAY that will lift your spirits. An inspirational speaker, podcasts, positive thinking guru’s find the one that floats your boat!
- PROGRAMME YOUR MIND AT NIGHT Use positive thinking hypnosis programmes as you to go off to sleep. If you wake in the night feeling anxious listen again.
Stress Free With Confidence. Healing Now. Super Charge Your Confidence. Assertive Empowerment Now. Breathe Easy can all help.
- COLDS If you feel the slightest sore throat, take any cough medicine from your shelf two dessert spoons diluted into hot water and drink. You’ll be amazed at how quickly this works!
- CONGESTION If you’re prone to congestion in your lungs take turmeric tablets daily.
- SUPPLEMENTS Up your Vitamin C preferably naturally … I take 1000mgrms several times a week.
- PROTECTING LUNGS If you have any lung condition or weakness KEEP YOUR MOUTH AND NOSE COVERED! This is so important, cold, damp, windy air can inflame your bronchiole and alviolie – this will make you think you have a cold (it can feel like it but often isn’t!). This coupled with FEAR thoughts will drive you into a state of angst!
- STAY ACTIVE Take your arms up over your head – sideways up and down, forwards up and down. Punch the air with hands in fists moving arms in as many directions as possible. Pretend you are a boxer, move your feet around too if possible.
- CLEANLINESS Do I really need to say wash your hands? Wash Your Hands! A lot!
- PERSONAL GROOMING Stay well groomed. Don’t let your personal hygiene go, it’s easy to skip a bath or shower – don’t! Keep your hair washed too.