Chaos and unrest are necessary ingredients for change and I doubt that any of us have escaped change so far this year.
Working as a psychotherapist, coach and yoga teacher I’ve learned that there is a time of turmoil and confusion when we learn something new. It stirs up and unsettles what we thought we knew.
Space is required whilst new neurological pathways are carved out adjoining new learning with old. Updating the software if you like.
We can see this as a macrocosm and a microcosm in the world right now. The quicker we learn and understand that things need to change, the more quickly life can settle down again as a recalibrated, refined and improved version.
What easier way to create the space needed than to meditate. It is a simple yet powerful tool that can facilitate our growth and development mentally, physically and spiritually and there is now a plethora of scientific evidence to back this up. https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2018/04/harvard-researchers-study-how-mindfulness-may-change-the-brain-in-depressed-patients/
There are huge benefits to meditating and here are some of the experiences that others have https://outwittrade.com/meditation-benefits-and-stories
Please Accept My Invitation And Join Me Today In A Global Mediation For World Peace And Healing.
- At 16:10 today (ten past four) today clear a space, in your home, garden or out somewhere in nature.
- Sit upright (laying down may encourage you to sleep!)
- Either keep your eyes open with a soft gaze or gently close them.
- Allow your mind to quieten. Try this way… imagine an expansive blue sky with soft white fluffy clouds passing by… constantly imagine yourself as the blue sky and the thoughts, the clouds, you can’t stop them but you don’t have to hang onto them or investigate them in any way. Just observe each thought as it passes.
- Periodically bring your awareness to your inhalation and exhalation.
- Stay quietly meditating like this for 15minutes.
Know that you and I are sitting together with thousands of other like-minded souls around the world at exactly this time to co-create peace and healing in individuals and mother earth.
You may wonder why this time? Well there are powerful astrological reasons for meditating today at exactly this time … reasons that I do not profess to fully understand here’s a link to get you started if that’s of interest though.
https://www.lunarplanner.com/2020/index.html I do hope you’re able to find 15 minutes to join me today.
If you are interested in listening to my podcasts please follow this link to listen https://anchor.fm/stresshacker the next few episodes are all about mindfulness. Please feel free to share them with your loved ones and anyone else who will enjoy them.
Also if you fancy joining my online yoga classes drop me a line or follow this link for more information.https://www.thestresshacker.com/product/online-hatha-yoga-class-pass/
Oh and check out my new book all put together with the help of my friend, thanks Shelby https://www.thestresshacker.com/product/guide-to-kicking-anxietys-butt/