How can you reach your destination if you haven’t got a map?
Do you know how to stay in adult mode?
Can you recognise the qualities and behaviours that belong to the adult part of you?
Are you becoming more adept at recognising your inner child’s behaviours and thoughts?
Can you identify when you’re in critical parent mode and use your map to snap out of it?
Add this list to your adult part and enjoy the process of growing up.
- Speak your truth
- Know yourself
- Nurture yourself
- Learn to be assertive
- Eat well.
- Have plenty of rest
- Exercise regularly
- Spend time with people who make you laugh
- Remember that variety is the spice of life
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Become more congruent shed the ‘roles’ that make you feel a phoney
- If you lack it, develop integrity
- Be honest and truthful with yourself and others
- Spend time alone
- Do what you love to do
- Act as if you’re brave until you feel brave
- Explore and try something different a food, exercise, or hobby
- Say daily positive affirmations.
- Try journaling every day.
- Dump your grievances by writing therapy letters to those who have hurt you. (DON’T send them, tear them up after… it works!)
- Develop an attitude of gratitude write 3 things two or three times a week that you’re grateful for.
- Practice loving. Imagine you’re falling in love with yourself
- Be kind and forgiving to yourself
- Remind yourself it’s okay to say No
- Set goals for the experiences you want to have
- Upgrade your programs with hypnotherapy
- Be kind and gentle with your inner child
- Be firm and boundaried with your inner parent. (Don’t let it take over!)
Enjoy and let me have your feedback!